Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Headache

So I work for the laboratory at a fairly well-known hospital in the Seattle area. This place is a freaking zoo. My head might explode today. I hate to be the kind of person who rants about their job but continues to go in day in and day out and endure it,but seriously, today, I can't help myself.
I dont know what the requirements are to work here, but if you can breathe and mutter words with no meaning or expression, you are in. If you have no ambition in life, you are in. If you hate everyone around you for no reason and wish for patients to die because its easier than having to actually treat them, guess what, you are in the club!
If I am dying, please dont send me here. If I'm not dying, still, please dont send me here...they might kill me!

No comments: